I have been constipating for the last few times that I have gone! I really hate it, the last time I noticed there was a little spot of blood (tiny), what can cause constipation? And what foods can i eat to help it??? Thanks for the help.
eat lots of fiber salad ,fruits like apple ,riped papaya,grapes
drink atleast 6-8 glasses of water .. In winter lukewarm water is good …avoid eating refined flour foods like white bread, pizza,etc ..eat veggies…
i hope it will help …
dont ignore this problem some time this problem leads to haemmoriods,anal fissure etc…
Many people suffer from constipation and, in fact, it is so common that you might think it is normal and cannot be avoided. But this couldn’t be further from the truth, constipation is not a normal state it is a direct result of you lifestyle you lead which includes the food you eat and those which your diet lacks. Luckily, you can avoid constipation and here are nine things you can do to ensure that your digestive system always runs like clockwork.
1. Get enough fiber. I’m sure you’ve heard this one before, but are you really getting enough? The average adult should get 25 to 35 g of fiber a day and if you aren’t eating a lot of fruits, vegetables and whole wheat products then chances are you are getting way less than that. Fiber helps add roughage to your bowel movements and aids your bowels in working correctly so it is vital if you want to have regular movements and avoid constipation.
2. Get enough fluids. If you don’t drink enough fluids, your stools will become hard and this will make it more difficult to have a ball movement. You should drink at least eight 8 oz glasses of water a day and avoid caffeinated beverages as these do nothing to add water to your intestines where it is needed most.
3. Dieting? If you are on a diet that has you eating foods you are not used to or foods that don’t have a lot of fiber such as some of the low-carb diets that put a big emphasis on protein than the changing your eating habits as well as the lack of fiber can be causing constipation. Make sure you get plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits every day.
4. Medications. Many medications cause constipation so if you’re on any medicine it’s a good idea to check it to see if it is constipation causing. If it is, you’ll want to counteract it by adding even more fiber into your diet and making sure you get enough water to correct.
5. Pregnancy. Pregnant women often suffer from constipation due to the many changes going on in their body. The best way to combat this, and also the healthiest way, is to get a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as well as drink a lot of water.
6. Decrease your coffee consumption. Caffeinated coffee can cause you to become constipated because the caffeine acts as a diuretic and causes water to be lost in your urine instead of placing the water in your colon where it can help solve your stools.
7. Distress. If you’re stressed out than chances are this can be adding to your bowel problems. Try practicing stress relief by taking a hot bath, doing yoga or just relaxing in front of the fire.
8. Exercise. Exercising is a great way to get everything moving and help relieve constipation. Walking is especially good as the gentle rocking motion can help stimulate your bowels into action. Try taking a half-hour walk every day it is many health benefits not the least of which is helping you to avoid constipation.
Constipation doesn’t have to be a way of life. If you live a healthier lifestyle with lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains and avoid package and processed foods as well as include some moderate exercise and you’ll find that you become more regular as well as healthier.
When you think about the best colon cleansing supplies, where do you imagine you might find them? Is it in your local drug store, or health food store? While you will undoubtedly find a whole range of colon cleansing programs in either place, it might surprise you to find out that to obtain the best colon cleanse, you wont have to go much further than your own kitchen, with perhaps a quick stop at your local supermarket!
So what is the best colon cleansing program? The simple truth is that the best way to maintain colon health is to eat properly. While prevention is better than cure, even long standing colon maladies can be profoundly affected by eating the right things at the right times, and by drinking one of the modern worlds most forgotten food stuffs water.
With our hectic lives, we find it all too easy to look for a quick fix, to try to find the best colonic that we can apply now and see instant results. The bad news is that while such products are available, the relief obtained from this type of colon cleanse is only temporary. The best colon cleanse we can offer ourselves involves a more long-term commitment, but the good news is that the results will last just as long.
The best colon cleansing program really involves only two simple elements. The first stipulation involved in any of the best natural colon cleansing remedies is that you drink plenty of water, without this essential element, the waste material in your colon is devoid of the moisture it requires to naturally move through your colonic region. For those who have avoided it for some time, simply drinking about eight glasses of water a day can be one of the best colon cleaners around.
The next step in earning the best colon cleansing around is to ensure you are consuming adequate amounts of fiber. This affords your body the bulk required to once again assist in moving waste through your system. Fiber is available in from a wide variety of sources, and is present in significant amounts in fruit, vegetables and fortified breakfast cereals. Simply increase by one the portions of fruit and veg you consume at every meal and you will be well on the way to experiencing the best colon cleanse of your life!
Colon cleansing doesnt have to involve scary looking tubes or expensive pills, it can be as simple as adding two basic healthful substances to your diet. So if you are looking for the best colonics available today, look no further than your very own kitchen, and remember that for a healthy digestive system, you cant find better colon cleansers than water and fiber.
If this doesnt describe your recent diet it may be worth learning a little more about doing an extended cleanse of your colon. But remember that if you do that, then return to your old habits of poor diet, not enough water, and too little exercise, the colon cleanse wont be a long term answer.